Saddle Stitch Catalogs (Catalogs)
Your catalog speaks volumes about your organization, regardless of its size! That’s why saddle stitching is a favorite choice for smaller catalogs and other projects. This type of binding gives you the sleek, high-quality look that you deserve.
The saddle stitch process is ideal for catalogs that range from 8 to 64 pages including your cover. This simple method gathers, folds, and staples your sheets together. The end result is a crisp printed piece designed to grab attention. Drop your compact catalog into presentation packets, direct mail campaigns, or on your counter.
Our saddle stitch catalog printing is highly rated and offers a faster turnaround, lower pricing, and amazing results. Great for booklets, guides, reports, manuals, and more. Great for smaller catalogs will smaller page counts.
- Available in two sizes: 5.5” x 8.5” and 8.5” x 11”
- Sheets are collated, nested, folded, and stapled down the center.
- Perfect for smaller catalogs (8 to 64 pages including cover).
- All pages including the cover are printed in full color on both sides.
- PDF file format is required.
- Submit in 300 dpi resolution.
- CMYK color is recommended.
Don’t see what you are looking for. We are happy to give you a quote, please click here to request a custom quote.